Virgin Coconut Oil (200 ml)
Cold pressing refers to oil obtained from fruits or seeds physically through a press. The pressing action produces a small amount of heat through friction. The oilseeds are not precooked and consequently, the oil is ‘cold-pressed’. In contrast to large scale solvent extraction and refining operations which strip oil of its natural antioxidants, vitamins, and flavour, cold-pressed oils retain all their flavour, aroma, and nutritional value, making these oils great for cooking and skin care requirements.
They contain zero grams of trans fatty acids and are naturally cholesterol-free. Coconut oil is anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-parasitic. It contains lauric acid which is a precursor to monolaurin, an anti-microbial active fat. It’s great for cooking, athletic energy, moisturizing, oil pulling, just to name a few of its hundreds of uses. Cold-pressed coconut oil extracted from Bengal’s luscious coconut palms (Cocos nucifera). It is perfect for topical use or as edible oil.
• Natural taste and aroma
• Store in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight
• No chemicals or preservatives
• Can be consumed or applied topically
• Certified Organic Ingredients
• Rich source of medium chain triglycerides
• Antibacterial and antifungal, Anti-inflammatory
• Boosts immunity
• Extremely moisturizing for the skin, coconut oil can be used in skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema
• Traditionally used to promote hair and dental health
Best before 12 months from the date of packing.
Ratings & Reviews
- Rohit Sen