Manash Saha (born: 10th November, 1975) is an artist from Bengal specializing in print making. A student of The Government College of Art and Craft, he continues to pursue his dreams by participating in exhibitions and workshops all over the country.
His work is majorly influenced from Folklore, mysticism and mythology.
- His achievements include participation in the following:
- 2017-Group Show at Birla Academy of Art & culture, Kolkata.
- 2016-Group show at Birla Academy of Art & culture, Kolkata
- 2015-Group show at Jahangir art gallery, Mumbai.
- Group show at Surat,Gujrat.
- Annual exhibition(Aranya) of Reflection Of Another Day (RAD)